Hey! I’m Carole. I am a wife and mama to two crazy girls, Adalynn and Lily. I’ve loved photography ever since I was in high school, back in the darkroom days, and it really was an important part as to why I wanted to become a professional photographer and teacher of photography.
To further my passion and knowledge, I decided to go back to school and pursue my master’s degree in photography from the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD). It was one of the best decisions I ever made, as it gave me the skills and expertise to create works of art that are unique and individual to each and every client I meet.
A Few tidbits about me:
- I’m an Aries, passionate about what I do!
- 80’s and 90’s music is my jam
- I know Salt N Pepa’s “Shoop” song word. for. word. So let me bring you back to the subject
- I married my high school sweetheart
- Teach high school students photography since 2005